|Main Chemical Component||Al₂O₃≥53%, Fe₂O₃＜4%, TiO₂＜3%, SiO₂≤37%|
|Particle Size||45μm -2000μm|
|Bulk Density||1.45-1.6 g/cm3|
|Mineralogical Composition||Mullite + Corundum|
|Acid Cost||＜1 ml/50g|
● Sintered Ceramic sand offers longer work life and reduction of sand use amount
● Sintered Ceramic sand spherical shape compared with angular shaped grains allows for easier separation from cast parts and improved collapsibility resulting in lower scrap and casting efficiency.
● Sintered Ceramic sand offers lots of price savings compared with Zircon, Chromite, Black ceramic sand, Naigai cerabeads sand.
● Safe to environment compared with Silica (silicosis) sand.
● Lower thermal expansion and thermal conductivity. Casting dimensions are more accurate and lower conductivity provides better mold performance.
● Requires 30-50% less resin
● Can be used as a single sand
● Offers lower true specific gravity and specific surface area
● Improved durability compared with other foundry sands
Sintered ceramic sand AFS 60 is one of popular ceramic sand particle size, same with Naigai cerabeads 60, it mainly used for coated sand, shell moulding sand etc. small steel castings, iron castings and alloy castings.
The particle size distribution can be customized according your requirement.